October 3, 2018

"Superhero" Layout by Designer Natsuko Suzuki

Hello!
We are back on the blog today sharing more amazing 
October Golden Globe Award Stash Challenge 
inspiration.
Today's feature was created by
Designer Natsuko Suzuki
Natsuko:
"Hi Scrappers! Today I'm happy to share my layout for the Golden Globe Stash Challenge. I used 8 photos (8!! Unbelievable!!) and placed them underneath some frames I cut out open. I knew there should be a focal point, so I decorated around one photo with rhinestones. You can see more details athttp://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/ if you're interested. 
Thank you ♡"
Natsuko xxx

And a look at the challenge that inspired Natsuko's amazing page:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE.
Have a great day and return tomorrow to see what our next designer created to share with you based on this month's movie board.


1 comment: