January 19, 2019

"Feeling Fruity" LO by Tiffany C.

Happy Saturday!

For today's inspiration, 
DT Member Tiffany C.
 created this fun layout 
inspired by the
 January Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge: 
Tiffany said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS friends! Tiffany here with my take on the Pick Your Side Sketch challenge for January. I found 2 pics of my kiddos when they were little babes enjoying bananas (these 2 little monkeys are now 17 & 18), so chose the left side of the sketch. I used 3 different pattern papers I’ve been hoarding, and tucked lots of die cut flowers though the center of the layout. Looking forward to seeing your take on this Pick Your Side Sketch challenge."

Here's the challenge:

For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment