January 18, 2019

"London Calling" LO by Sherri

Happy Friday!

We have a wonderful layout to share from
DT Member Sherri
 inspired by the
 January Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge: 
Sherri  shares this about her layout:
"I selected the Left Sketch for inspiration - and I included a bunch of flowers from my stash too! We had a great day exploring London together - despite the rain! It was our first trip there, and I think I left a bit of my heart there too! I hope we can go back there again one day! I hope you can join us this month - and look forward to seeing your entry!

Blog Link: https://shercara.blogspot.com/2019/01/london-calling-january-sketch-challenge.html"

Here's the challenge:


For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a Fantastic Layout! It caught my eye immediately on a page with many other pictures! I hope someday to scrap something similar!

    ReplyDelete