April 11, 2019

"Heartbroken" Layout by Designer Lori Stroup

Hello!
Thank you for stopping by to check out today's adorable inspiration
created by 
Designer Lori Stroup
based on the 
Lori:
"Hello, everyone! Lori here with my layout for this month's Saturday Morning Cartoon Challenge. This month's challenge is so fun and it was hard for me to choose just one Care Bear! In the end, I chose the Tenderheart bear.

Tenderheart bear is light brown with a single heart on its chest, so I used a kraft colored background and a single heart die cut on my layout. I also useda patterned paper covered in hearts, as well. You can read more about my layout on my blog here - 

I can't wait to see your take on the Saturday Morning Cartoon Challenge. Which bear will you choose?"

Here's the challenge...for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
Inspired by Lori's adorable page and/or the challenge?
Create a layout of your own based on the challenge and link it up by
April 29th, 2019
Our team is looking forward to seeing all of the different interpretaions our follwers create based on this month's challenge

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment: