April 6, 2019

"Love" Layout by Designer Asa Johansson

Hello!
Today's feature is the lovely creation of 
Designer Asa Johansson
inspired by the
April Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge:
Asa:
"Hi! 
And welcome to my day here at SOS! I want to give you some inspiration for the Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge. 
The Care Bear was a new thing for me. Never heard about them but I picked the Love-a-lot bear. The pink one with two hearts.
The girl (my daughter Ebba) and the dog in the photo are two hearts for me. They have a special connection. And pink is my favorite color so my choise of bear was easy.

Hope you want to join us for this challenge!
Hugs Åsa"

Here's a look at the challenge:
You have until
April 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up you take on this month's challenge.
Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment