May 4, 2017

"Don't Grow Up It's A Trap" Layout by Designer Cassie Wiscarson

Happy Thursday!
Thank you for stopping by to check today's lovely feature created by
Designer Cassie Wiscarson
inspired by the 

"Don't Grow Up It's A Trap"
Cassie:
"I have really enjoyed working with these Tic Tac Toe challenges each month. 
This month I went with the first vertical column
 (Journal Card, The color Yellow, 4+ Pattern paper) 
and the bottom row 
(4+ pattern paper, ticket and feather). 
If I haven't scrapped for a while, I find these challenges to be a great way to get 
my mojo flowing again. I can't wait to see what you create!"

Here's this month's board...for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
Have a great day and return tomorrow to see what our next designer created based on this month's board to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment