May 17, 2017

"Mom Life (is) GREAT!" by Designer Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Hump Day! :) 

For today's inspiration, we are sharing this lovely layout by Designer Natsuko:
Natsuko said this about her layout:
"Hi everyone! Here is another awesome Sketch Challenge! I love it !!
What I used:
M-Metalic Texture Paste
O-Overlay
T-Teal
H-Heart
E-Enamel Dots
R-Rub-ons
I used pictures of me as a mom (since the word is MOTHER) I do miss those days when my little girl was still so little!! You can see more details at http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
I really enjoyed creating and I hope you will too!
Thank you!
Natsuko xxx"


Please click HERE for more information about the 
May's Sketch Challenge:

I hope you all get a chance to create using this sketch!
See you back tomorrow! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment