May 26, 2017

"Happy Mother's Day" LO by DT Michelle Mattie

Happy Friday! 

Lets start the weekend off with this fabulous layout by 
Designer Michelle Mattie:
Michelle shared this about her layout:
"Hey everyone. Happy Belated Mother's Day!!! When I saw the sketch and the word chosen for the challenge I decided to scrap photos of my daughter's first Mother's Day. To say we are thrilled with the new addition is an understatement!! For the word challenge I used the following:

M: metal (brads)
O: orange
T: Tim Holtz (distress inks)
H: hearts, Heidi Swapp (color shine)
E: enamel dots
R: Recollections (cardstock)
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you create!"

For more information about the 
May's Sketch Challenge, please click HERE.
 
Make sure you get your layout uploaded by May 29th!

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment