May 7, 2017

'Soap Bubbles" Layout by Designer Karin Dahllof

Good morning everyone!
Today we are showcasing the lovely layout
Designer Karin Dahllof
created inspired by the
May Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge:
Karin:
"My niece and nephew got soap bubbles from me for Easter presents. After all the rain, snow and hail during the day, finally we could try them just before they left. 

I found lots of old stuff to use in my stash for this page. 
So for my choices for the tic tac toe challenge is the right row down:
tab, paper clip and feather 
Now I am curiously looking forward to see what YOU create! 
xoxo Kada
For details, visit my blog: kada72.wordpress.com"

And the board that inspired Karin's layout....

For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

I hope you'll have a chance to play along with us this month! 
Thanks for visiting here today and the team is looking forward to seeing all of the 
awesome pages everyone creates based on this month;s board!

No comments:

Post a Comment