May 19, 2017

"Memories" LO by Designer Sherri Caramico

Happy FriYAY!!! ;)

Take a look at the beautiful layout designer Sherri created
inspired by the May sketch Challenge:
Sherri shares this about her layout:
"What an awesome sketch and a perfect word for this month’s Challenge!!

I decided to create a layout that also included an old photo of my beautiful Mom, handsome Dad, and me as a baby too! I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents!

Here is what I used from my "STASH" for the Word Challenge:
M- Mousse (Nuvo -Indian Gold)
O- Oval Fussy Cut Embellishment, and Oval Family sticker
T- Tag, Twine
H- Heart, Hanger
E- Echo Park Paper, Embellishments,
R- Ranger Distress Stains and Inks
Hoping I've inspired you to play along with us this month! Can't wait to see what you will create!!
http://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/05/scrap-our-stash-may-sketch-mother.html"

Please click HERE for more information about the 
May's Sketch Challenge:
Have a fabulous Friday and see you back here 
tomorrow with more daily inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment