May 16, 2017

"Love Today" LO by Steffanie Seiler

Hello!  

Today we are sharing this wonderful layout from our Designer, Steffanie Seiler:
Here's what Steffanie shares about her layout:

"I love this sketch! It really has a lot of interest and gave me lots of options and room to really showcase this family photo.
The stash items I selected are as follows:
M - mist, My Mind's Eye (twine), metal brads
O - orange
T - tab, tree
H - heart
E - enamel dots
R - Ranger ink
I used the Simple Stories "You Are Here!" collection. I've been hoarding this collection for my tropical vacation pages---
I just thought it would be for a future trip, not one we took more than a decade ago! But like I said...I love how this turned out and am so glad I decided to break into this stash!"


Please click HERE for more information about the 
May's Sketch Challenge:

See you here back tomorrow with more inspiration! 
Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Love the bright and happy colours. You really did a nice job following the sketch. I love the bold black font for the title letters. The doilie and the palm tree add fun touches to the layout. Beautiful page to showcase your photo. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your paper colors coordinate with the photo so well. Love the top right corner, love the embellishments. I love it all. Great layout. Looks like a fun family time as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete