Guest Design Team Member Libeeti submitted this layout for the August Flower Challenge. She created the orange flower by herself, and here are her instructions:
I used a dispensable table clothe (but any fabric will do, preferably a thin one).
1. Cut 4-5 circles, in different sizes.
2. Put them in a cup with lots of glue (I used white plastic glue) and mix it so the fabric circles will be all covered with the glue.
3. Put them on a surface and spread stickles/glitter.
4. Let the circles dry well (take your time, cause it takes a lot of time...)
5. Adhere the circles on on the other, from the bigger to the smallest.
6. Crumple the circles and shape them to desired look.
Now it's your turn - have you completed a flower project? Please share it with us, see all the details in August Challenge below.