October 30, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Kathy


I used one of my favorite pictures of Isaac along with one of my favorite quotes for the October Quote Challenge.

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.


Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge but you need to hurry, this challenge ends tonight at midnight. The winner of the October Challeng and the November Challenge will be posted tomorrow, November 1st.


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Super adorable photo Kathy!! And of course you picked the perfect quote to go on this layout. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and perfect! Great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable photo and perfect quote! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect quote for this beautiful photo! I just love closeup baby photos. I may have to use that quote myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute baby. Love the different pattern papers angled and straight. Nice quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious little baby. Love the photo. I love the soft colors used in your layout. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quote is perfect for the page! I love the gentle colours used! The photo is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete