October 26, 2011

Pagerize Tamara by Christy

Design Team Member Christy submitted this layout for the Pagerize This challenge #15.  She said:

I started off with just one page. I ended up with two! The page on the left is a  pagerization for the Pagerize this Challenge #15. Tamara's page was easy to work with and I was inspired enough to stretch over to a second page.




MME Stella and Rose papers, ribbon, chipboard button and sticker
Prima Jewels
MM chipboard alphas
Echo Park mini alphas
Paperframe designs acrylic snowflake
unknown twine
sei inke blue ink
Glimmer mist in elctric blue and black magic
DMC floss
 On a trip we took this spring, my son rode on a ski gondola for the first time. I loved his facial expressions every time the lift took off from the station. Tamara's page allowed me to highlight this moment perfectly.

 Now it's your turn! Do you have a moment to highlight? Pagerize Tamara's LO and share it at Scrap Our Stash and you could be chosen to be our next Pagerizer!  See all the details HERE!

6 comments:

  1. I like how you added a second page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pagerize! Love how you stretched it into 2!! Great colors and fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you turned it into a two page layout! Very clever! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat to turn it into a two pager! I love the color scheme and splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job - and I like how you made it a two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good like it was meant to be. Love the decked edge and the splatters, Great take on this/1

    ReplyDelete