January 16, 2012

Good bye to Design Team Member Sue

Unfortunately, I received the following resignation from Design Team Member Sue Althouse:

Hi Kathy,



It's hard to believe that it has been a year since I was a Guest Designer and you so graciously asked me to stay on the Scrap Our Stash Design Team. As I am carefully considering my work load and other commitments for 2012, I have sadly come to the conclusion that it is time for me to end my term as a member of the Design Team at Scrap Our Stash. I have enjoyed working with you and posting my projects on the SOS blog. I know of at least one reader who saw an SOS challenge on my blog and entered, and is now on your Design Team!


I want to wish you and everyone at Scrap Our Stash all the best. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I will continue to check out your great monthly challenges!


Best wishes,


Sue  Althouse


http://suealthouse.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sad to see such a wonderful design team member leave, but I think we all understand that life commitments have to have a balance. All the best to you Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is to be enjoyed and too much on the plate isn't good for that. Totally understandable, though sad to see just a great DT go.
    Sue, (((hugs))) and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss your work on SOS, but you do have a very full plate. Your talents are popping up everywhere. Thanks to you, I discovered SOS and now I am a Design Team member! You do great work and we know we will see your talents for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd just like to wish you good luck with your work load and other commitments. However, I'm sure you will be missed by everyone that is involved with SOS. All the best to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words and wishes. I will miss being on the team, but will keep checking in for the great monthly challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck to you! We will certainly miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, you will be missed. You have been a great asset to the team. Hope you continue to play along with us here at SOS when you have time.

    ReplyDelete