September 25, 2012

BTS by Ange

We have another designer stopping in with her BTS today. Here's Ange, oh and come play! There are a few more days! Go here so you  can see how we played too :)
Deb♥

My BTS layout is actually using the Back to School photo I took of my son last year. Nice to get it scrapped. I also added this little photo of him when he was 3, it's fun to see the similarities and differences after 5 years.

 So for my B I used this little green button that was just sitting on my scrap table. I don't remember where it came from, maybe off a shirt. lol T I used some brown twine to tie up the button and for S I did some sewing on my layout.

 I also used a Fiskars punch for the top border and trim above the photo, some doodling, inking, date stamp and lots of fun Moxxie Forever Family paper.

Try out this fun challenge and send in your layout for us to see!




7 comments:

  1. Great layout! I like how your design and color scheme really focus on the photo. Cute color combo, banners, and boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your striking color combo and the banner cluster is really eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! And what a handsome guy! I love using random things I find on my desk too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Ange, this is so pretty! I love your design and he is absolutely a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on this layout and the great punching and banners! Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the banners and the border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photo! Love the color combo and the little banners! Deb♥

    ReplyDelete