January 27, 2016

"Happy Day" LO by DT Rachelle

Hello scrappers!

Today, Designer Rachelle shares her lovely layout to inspire us:

This is what Rachelle said about her layout:
"Rachelle here today sharing my layout design for our Sketch + 3 Challenge My inspiration came from the awesome sketch. I distressed the edges and applied a bit of mixed media to the background. I went into my photo stash and decided to use 2 repeat photos of my granddaughter. Using a color and B&W photo. Then applied pastel colors for the entire layout.
I used one item from each list:
*Avocado
*Butterfly
*Chipboard
I hope you have been inspired to start on your layout and join this fun challenge. Can't wait to see your design! See ya soon!"


Have a good day! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love your LO, cute pictures (like the use of the color and b/w picture) and nicely embellished.

    ReplyDelete