January 8, 2016

Design Team Introduction ~ Cassandra Wiscarson

Happy Friday!
 Today we are excited to introduce you to our seventh talented Design team member!
Welcome back returning designer
Cassandra Wiscarson

Cassie is celebrating her second term with with Scrap Our Stash and we are looking
forward to seeing the inspiration she will be sharing with us this term inspired by
our challenges!
"I am a wife, a mom, and a scrapbooker. I love not only paper crafting, but crafting in general. I started scrapbooking back in 2005 after my husband joined the Army. My hobby has traveled with me to Germany, Washington State, Virginia and now back to Washington State. I think about scrapbooking every single day, I might be slightly obsessed, but this hobby brings such joy to my life. I love sharing my passion with others. At this point I not only do Paper scrapbooking but also Digital and Hybrid scrapbooking as well. My passion is scrapbooking. I love being able to combine my photographs with fun and beautiful supply to tell the story of my family."

Now take a look at the fantastic layout Cassie created inspired by our

"Back To Books"

Cassie:
"When I first saw the book cover for “The Cat in the Hat Comes Back” I wasn’t sure what I was going to do. I then thought about my daughter’s personality and what she always goes back to and that is books. She is my little book worm and will read at least 4-6 books per week. There was also a lot of white on the cover, so I used it as my background."

Inspired by Cassie's layout?
Well here is a look at the challenge.   Why not create a layout and 
link it up so we can see how this challenge inspires you:
you have until January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to upload your 
layouts for a chance at winning our randomly drawn prize.
For complete challenge details & rules, click HERE!

Have a great weekend and stop back by tomorrow for more
Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment