January 4, 2016

Design Team Introduction ~ Tanti K

It's day three of our Design Team introductions!   
Our next designer is celebrating
her fifth term with Scrap Our Stash!
Join with us in welcoming back talented designer
Tanti K
We are thrilled to have Tanti back on the team and looking 
forward to the awesome creations she will be sharing with us inspired by our challenges!
"Hi scrappers, my name is Tanti.
I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia.
In 1994 I went to Germany for my studies. There I met my husband, so I stayed for good. 
Nowadays I'm a stay at home mom of two wonderful kids.
I speak Indonesian, German and English.
I've been papercrafting since I was at school.
15 years ago I started making cards for my friends and family.
2009 I fell in love with scrapbooking and I'm addicted to it since I made a vintage mini album for my mother in law.
I love working with transparency and vellum. I like creating homemade embellishments on most of my projects. My style is clean and colourful but I do also layering and splashing. Besides scrapbook pages I also love to make cards, mini albums and altered items.
I'm so excited that I could be here again for another term.
Thank you Brenda and Rochelle for letting me stay in your team.
You can see more of my creations on my blog:

or on my Facebook page"

As her first reveal for this term, Tanti has created this fabulous page inspired by our 

"Unexpected Guest"
Tanti:
"Happy New Year everyone.
I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday.
I'm so glad that I could stay on the team for another term. Thank you so much Brenda and Rochelle.
And now to our challenge.
The black and white cat on the book cover inspired me to scrap my selfie picture with this black and white cat. This cat belongs to our neighbour. But I don't know why, he always came to us.and sat all day long on our terrace. And he's kind of like it if I came out and sat with him. 
To complete the challenge. I used white paint and a toilet paper roll to make the circle prints on the background."

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout!!! I never would have thought to use a toilet paper roll to make the circles. I'll have to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the page! The addition of the paint in the background and the white kitten at the bottom is lovely!

    ReplyDelete