November 27, 2017

"Adore" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Happy Monday! 

Designer Rachelle Olaridge 
created this stunning layout using the 
November Sketch + Word Challenge:
Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS scrappers! Rachelle here sharing my inspiration for this sketch challenge. I created a mixed media background using a swirl stencil, microbeads., and ink splats. I love the polaroid frames as layers behind the picture. I love the rich fall colors, metal accents, wood pieces, and layering. Here is the stash I used for THANKS....
T-Thread
H-Heidi Swapp
A-Arrow
N-Notebook Punch
K-Kraft Paper
S-Simple Stories
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to your creative expression. Happy Scrapping!"


Here's a look at the sketch challenge:

For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Just a few days left to get your layout uploaded to the sidebar!!!
Can't wait to see what you create!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch and inspiration! Added my layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Deanna. So excited you enter the challenge. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete