November 5, 2017

"Thanksgiving Dinner" Layout by Designer Sherri Caramico

Hi there!
I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend!
Today we are featuring the incredible layout.
Designer Sherri Caramico
created inspired by out 
Sherri:
One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving. Cooking for, and getting together with my family is one of life’s many blessings. I love the Traditions of it all! I think the only thing my layout is missing is “smell-o-vision!”

I decided to go with 2 rows from the board - as I couldn’t decide on just one! 
I selected -
Row #1 - Echo Park, Fall Theme, The Color Brown and
Row #2 - Tab(s,) Fall Theme, Journaling Card

I hope this challenge inspires you to play along with us this month!

Happy Scrapping and Happy Thanksgiving! 
May your Turkey be moist, your stuffing flavorful, your mashed potatoes and gravy be free of lumps, and don’t forget the cranberry sauce!


And the challenge that inspired Sherri's "yummy" layout....
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have until 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for a chance
to win this month's prize/
Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment