November 26, 2017

"Be Happy" LO by DT Michelle M.

Good Morning! 

For today's inspiration, Designer Michelle M. created this
beautiful layout using the 
November Sketch + Word Challenge:
"Hey everyone. I'm back with this month's sketch/word challenge. I'm absolutely loving the word part of these challenges as it makes me use up parts of my stash that I have forgotten about. The photo is of my niece. Our little Mouse is growing up way too fast!!! I used the following for the word part of the challenge:

T : thread
H : half pearls
A : amethyst coloured cardstock
N : Nestabilities ( hexagons )
K : Kaiser Craft
S : Seedless Preserves distress ink

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create!!"

Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Have you tried out this month's sketch challenge?
Make sure you get your layout uploaded by 29th! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment