September 18, 2018

"Goats" LO by DT Sherri C.

Hello There!

Here's another fabulous layouts from our
DT Member  Sherri Caramico:
Sherri said this about her layout:
"Here is my layout for your inspiration. I used photos from our Disney Wonder Alaska Cruise Excursion while in the Port of Skagway, Alaska. 
For the Challenge - the background is based on the sketch on the left. I replaced the glasses with the fence at the bottom, and spread the journaling lines out above and below the photos, using chipboard words and tiny alpha stickers. From the right sketch, I used a large chipboard shape, similar to the one in the sketch, and covered it with the plaid paper. I also used 2 photos. I like to cluster my embellishments in Three's - so I have 3 groups of 3 buttons for the added challenge.

I hope I’ve inspired you to play along with us this month -now go and get scrappy with it!
Blog Link:  https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/09/scrap-our-stash-sept-blend-sketch-goats.html"

Sherri used the 
Blend-A-Sketch Challenge
to create her layout:

For more information on challenge click HERE! 

Can't wait to see what you create! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment