September 12, 2018

"Grade 11" Layout by Designer Michelle Mattie

Hi there!
Today we are showcasing this beautiful layout
create by
Designer Michelle Mattie
inspired by the
Michelle:
"Hey everyone. It’s hard to believe September is here, so with the starting of school in mind, I decided to scrap my niece’s school photo from last year. For this month’s Golden Globe Stash Challenge we were to create a grid layout. I decided to make mine a little uneven and overlap it a bit. For the stash portion of the challenge I fussy cut the white leaf wreath from a transparency. Thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to see what you create."

Inspired by the creative grid design Michelle created?
Why not play along and share your interpretation of this month's challenge with us.
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!

Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the stitching! I haven't done any machine stitching on a page, put like to hand stitch on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna. I love stitching, in any form, on a page. It adds so much.

      Delete