September 6, 2018

"Remember This?" Layout by Designer Rachelle Oladride

Hi there!
Thank you for visiting us today to check out the
amazing layout
Designer Rachelle Olaridge
created inspired by the
Rachelle:
"Hello SOS friends! Rachelle here sharing my challenge inspiration. For this grid I used stash that I had for a long time. I started off using foil pocket cards and cute birthday pictures. Then I followed by using pretty and fun embellishments. I used vellum for the title and flower. Then I stamped the center card with "happy birthday."
Interested is seeing more be sure to stop by my blog...http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/.
I hope you will join this fun challenge. Looking forward to seeing your layout.
Thanks for stopping by and viewing."

Here is a look at this month's board:
If you would like to play along, click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have until
September 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your entries to be entered into our
September Prize Drawing!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment