May 11, 2019

"Be Brave" Layout by Designer Lori Stroup


Hello!
I hope your weekend is going well. Today we are sharing the awesome layout
Designer Lori Stroup
created inspired by the
May Saturday Cartoon Inspired Stash Challenge
Lori:
"Hello, everyone! Lori here today with my take on the May Saturday Cartoon Sketch Challenge. Anytime there is a rainbow or rainbow colors involved with a challenge - I am going to love it! I have used both a rainbow and rainbow striped pattern paper for my layout. You can read all about it on my blog - https://loriannie670.blogspot.com/2019/05/be-brave-scrap-our-stash-saturday.html

I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by!"

Here's a look at the inspiration behind Lori's awesome layout!
You still have plenty of time to play along.
Our team is looking forward to seeing all of the amazing ways each of our followers interpret this month's challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment