May 4, 2019

"Candytopia" Layout By Designer Sherri Caramico

Good Moring!
How is your weekend going?   Need a little creative inspiration?
Check out the beautiful, colorful layout
Desinger Sherri Caramico
created based on the
"Candytopia"
Sherri:
"Here is my Layout for your inspiration - I had so much fun playing along with the rainbow theme, and making that big rainbow circle using lots of brads and embellishments that I have had in my stash forever!! I think the fun colors work great with the photo of my friends and I covered in confetti while visiting the FUN Candytopia Pop-Up in NYC last year!"

Blog Link:


Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
You have until
May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your layouts!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment