May 16, 2019

"Far Out" LO by Angela Weisbeck

Hello Everyone!

We have an awesome layout to share with you all today!
DT Member Angela
 is sharing this layout 
inspired by the
Angela shares this about her layout:
"Hey there! I'm super excited for summer so it was totally fun to scrap these outdoor, summer fun photos of my son hooking roller skates to his bike. I'm not sure how he thought it was going to go, but it was sure fun watching him do it. 
I did the right side of the sketch and used my tag to do my journaling and stuck it under one of the photos. The "ribbon" is an actual galaxy shoe lace from one of my kids old shoes."

Here's the challenge:
For more information on challenge click HERE! 

It's your turn now! ;)
Make sure you upload your layout to the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment