May 23, 2014

"16 Days Old" Layout by DT Robin

Hi there!
Today's adorable Sketch with Stash inspiration is being shared by
DT Robin:
This is what Robin share about her page:
"It was so fun to scrapbook my precious puppies. I don’t know how I’m going to handle it when  they have to go to new homes! 

I used Light Molding Paste along with a stencil from The Crafters Workshop. It’s very subtle since I didn’t add any color to the molding paste. I also used Tim Holtz stencil, Dot Fade, along with Art Anthology’s Cinnamon Toast Colorations Spray. I used the same spray to sprinkle dots around the page.

For closer details on this layout, please visit my blog:


Until next time,"
~Robin Redd

Time to get your stencils, masks, paints and inks out to create a layout inspired by our May sketch.
Our sponsor this month
is generously awarding our randomly selected winner this month a
$30 gift card 
to shop in their online store!!!!
When you get a chance stop by Scrapbook Circle and check out all of the wonderful paper crafting items they have in their store!
AND...

Scrapbook Circle has put together a Special Promotion for Scrap Our Stash followers:
Use code scrapyourstash20 to receive 20% off your order today though May 31.

Make sure you stop back by tomorrow for more Design team inspiration!
Happy Scrapping!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute puppies.. And what a fab LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using this sketch challenge # 14
    as inspiration to create my LO :)
    Thanks for the suggestion!
    xx

    ReplyDelete