May 5, 2014

"A Lady and Her Pearls" Layout by DT Patricia

Good Morning SOS Friends!!!
It's time for our daily dose of Design Team inspiration!   DT Patricia has created this lovely layout inspired by our May Stash Challenge to share with you:
Read what Patricia shared about completing her page:
"This was a challenge for me because I am not normally a Fussy Cutter! I don't particularly take the time out to play around with intricate type items...which is why I have not played around with the popular Prima Dolls much..however...HERE SHE IS!"

What I used:
Something Old: Blue Polka Dot Washi Tape...(love it!) 
Something New: The cool Studio Calico Wooden Veneers 
(I believe I received in my Scrapbook Room subscription.
Something Fussy Cut: My Prima Doll (Taylor)
Something Blue: Elle's Studio Printed Paper 
Alphas used: Echo Park

Have you had a chance to play along with our challenge yet?   If hot, you still have until May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to share your take on the challenge with us!
We are looking forward to seeing all of your creative ideas inspired by this month's Stash Challenge.
Click HERE for the challenge and details!!!

Thanks for visiting!
More Design Team inspiration on the blog tomorrow, so I hope you come back to see more of what our team has been creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment