May 25, 2014

"Rock Pool Critters" Lo by DT Kerry

Hey Scrappers!

Check out today's inspiration by DT Kerry:


This is what Kerry said about her layout:


"My background for this page was created using homemade texture paste spread with a spatula in a block. Then using the spatula again I squeezed yellow shimmer paint through sequin negative that I have an abundance of because I purchased a 5m roll on sale! I coloured some more paste with pink paint and used a cookie cutter dipped in the mixture to make the circles that you can see peeking out from behind the starfish.   I hope you get to play along with our sketch, it was a little out of my comfort zone but hey, I'm always up for peeking outside my box! How about you?"


Here's the sketch:

Just a few more days left to get your layout uploaded for

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant.. I love this! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great Kerry! I like the added pink circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brilliant photos and fantastic background.

    ReplyDelete