May 8, 2014

"Butterfly Kisses" Layout by DT Jenni

Hello Scrappy Friends!!!
Thank you for stopping by to check out today's amazing inspiration created by DT Jenni,
 inspired by our May Stash Challenge:
This is what Jenni shared about her layout:  
"This was a great challenge and one that came together surprisingly fast! I knew I wanted to use this new patterned paper from Heidi Swapp. Choosing the other elements became an exercise in color blocking and I love the way it turned out...Obviously, my something blue is the top cluster of colors, the something old include the 'life' stamp and the heart stamp, both from Studio AE, when I used to be a subscriber. I fussy cut some little frames from an older Amy Tangerine paper pad. I used those frames under the butterflies and the date.
Good luck with the challenge and can't wait to see everyone's take on it!"

By now with all of the fabulous Design Team inspiration we have shared with you this last week, you should be inspired to show us what you got!  It's your turn to mix something old with something new, something blue and something that you fussy cut!

We are looking forward to seeing all of your creations!
Click HERE for the challenge!

More Design team inspiration scheduled for tomorrow, stop by and see what our next team member has created to inspire you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment