May 29, 2014

"Water Fun" by Rochelle

Looking for DT CALL? Click HERE.

Hello!

Today I bring to you my layout for May Sketch #14:

Creating my own background is always so much fun! I don't do it as much as I would like to, but I love it! I started with mist sprays. Then used a Crafter's Workshop chevron stencil with ink. After, I added the little triangles with a rolling stamp by Glitz. I added the think black circles using a lid of a sugar jar. For my finishing touch, I doodled around the page. :)

 Again, here is the sketch:

Well, this month is coming to an end!  Make sure you come by on the 31st to see who made the top 3 and who is the winner of this month's sponsored prize!


Thank you The Scrapbok Circle for Sponsoring 
Scrap Our Stash this month!!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Rochelle!! You rocked the background paper!! I love the idea of just using your own lids to make the ink circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle that's awesome!!! Ur very talented- love ur style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Rochelle! Your background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete