May 24, 2014

"Play Hard" LO by DT Kelly


Happy Scrappy Saturday!!! 

Today we are inspiring you with this sporty layout by DT Kelly:
This is what Kelly said about her layout:
This was definitely a good challenge for me since I usually don't spend the time working with stencils/masks much but I LOVED how it turned out for my son's baseball page. I used a Crafters Workshop stencil for the background which reminded me of the baseball fence. I also used a circle stencil to create the baseballs. Out came some older clear arrow and star stamps that I've never used! I created the film strip on my Cricut Expression machine and used the punched out squares as part of the title. I am loving the layouts using this super fun sketch and handmade background papers.

Don't forget you still have time to upload your layouts for May challenges if you haven't already! :) 

This month's prize is a $30 GC to Your Scrapbook Stash! 


1 comment:

  1. Your layout really caught my attention Kelly! I think it's the combination of the background, baseballs, and filmstrip, but it is also the colors. Really great, as are all the layouts this month.

    I agree with Kelly; I love the layouts everyone is coming up with from this sketch challenge. I'm sorry I can't comment on all of them, but please know I am looking.

    ReplyDelete