May 12, 2014

"The Queue" Layout by DT Tanti

Happy Monday!
We are back on the blog today with more fabulous Design Team inspiration!
Here is DT Tanti's interpretation of our May Stash Challenge:
AND...this is what DT Tanti shared about her layout:
"I really LOVED this challenge and enjoyed it so much mixing my old and my new stash together.
To complete this challenge I used my OLD patterned paper from American Crafts "My Girl" collection.
I also used my OLD Thickers.
I added my NEW journaling card from Simple Stories that I've bought two months ago. 
My Something BLUE is my background paper and the watercolour.
My FUSSY CUT is the Flowers from the Dear Lizzy's patterned paper."

Thank you so much for stopping by today, make sure you come back tomorrow for more
Design Team inspiration!

1 comment: