November 24, 2014

"Spontaneous Adventure" LO by DT Claire

Happy Monday!

Today DT Claire is inspiring us with this lovely layout:
This is what Clair said about her layout:
"I love it when I'm working on a project and I can combine it with a challenge, such as with this layout. I am working on a new travel album about our spontaneous adventure to the Four Corners and came across this photo; which encompasses everything that I am "thankful for." I am thankful for my hubby and all our adventuring we have done over the years. This photo was taken on our way home when we made an unexpected detour to visit the Great Sand Dunes.

I also created this layout using all my favorite supplies. I LOVE my (1) mixed media supplies: watercolors, stencils, and textured paste. Then I added more favorite "go tos": (2) a flair badge, (3) some jute twine, (4) Thickers alpha stickers, and last but definitely not least, (5) enamel dots and wood veneers. All my "go tos" are to add texture, motion, and dimension to my layouts.
What are your favorite stash supplies? Lets us know when you upload your sketch+stash layout."


Here's the sketch:

For more information on this challenge click HERE.

See you tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment