November 3, 2014

"Fabulous, Crazy, and Silly" Layout by DT Dulcinea

Hello!
Today we have some lovely inspiration to share with you created by our awesome
Design Team member, Dulcinea, inspired by our 
Dulcinea:
"It's been a long time since I've played with my stamps. So for this layout I took a Pink Paislee's set that I love and I used them for stamping on my layout (more than 2). 
Okay, now it was time to think about how to include the other stash items from the countdown challenge together. 
I used some pieces of patterned paper (4, on the layout and 1, on the background),
 (4) cardstock stickers,  
(3)numbers and  
(1) paint
I completed my layout with a frame and enamel dots 
This layout is about my sister and niece at a girl party."

Did you enjoy today's inspiration?  Inspired to get your "Countdown" on?
Click HERE for the challenge and details!

Pop back in tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Dulcinea! Love the design and vibrant colors1 Fabulous job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete