November 1, 2014

November Stash Challenge #20

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
It's a new month and time to reveal a new challenge as well as our November Guest Designer!

Up first is our "Countdown" Stash Challenge:
Create a layout and you must include the specific items and quantities on the list below:
5 ~ Patterned Papers
4 ~ Stickers or Cardstock Stickers
3 ~ Numbers
2 ~ Stamps or Rub ons
1 ~ Paint or mist

**Note you can use more than, but not less than the quantity mentioned of each item.
 Each item only counts once..for example if you use numbered patterned paper, you cannot count it as one of your (5) patterned papers and as one of your numbers.  
You are also allowed to add anything else you desire to complete your layout.

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 
Make sure to link your layout to Mr. Linky on our side bar by Nov 29th.

This is the prize you are playing for this month:
Echo Park "Captured Life" Collection Kit


Now it is time for you to meet our 
November Guest Designer
Sandra Scott
Sandra's Blog: Kiandra's Kreations

"My name is Sandra Scott and I’m married to a wonderful man who supports my creative hobby. Between us we have four adult children and six grandchildren.

I’ve been scrapbooking for about eight years but I’ve always had some sort of craft ranging from sewing, decoupage, OTP projects, knitting and attempts at painting.

I can’t say I have a distinct style because I really like experimenting and being inspired by others. I would say my scrapbooking is quite eclectic because some days I love clean and simple pages and others I love to get grungy or really girly it just depends on the task at hand.

At the moment I love experimenting with mixed media techniques.

I’ve been published in:
Australian Scrapbooking Memories (including showcasing for a small scrapbooking store).
Australian Scrapbook Ideas
Scrapbook Creations
Scrap 365 (UK Magazine)"

Check out the stunning layout Sandra created inspired by the "Countdown" Challenge:
"321"
Here is how Sandra completed the challenge:

5~ Patterned Papers
· Glitz Design patterned papers for the background
· Five blue coloured patterned papers for my matting and the circle embellishment

4~ Stickers or Cardstock Stickers
 4X Kaisercraft Word Stickers and I made my own sticker (the circle ‘love’)

3~ Numbers
· I used three numbers for my title

2~ Stamps or Rub-ons
· The stamps are a hexagon shape, a diamond background and a script stamp, all from Kaisercraft. I also used rub-ons with my homemade sticker and a blue chain border on the page together with the squares on the tag.

1~ Paint of Mist
· I added paint to the Texture paste before applying to the page.

Thank you Sandra for being our fabulous November Guest Designer. 
We are so excited to have you design with us this month!

Inspired by Sandra's beautiful layout and/or the challenge?
We would love to see how you use this challenge to deplete some of your stash!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and as always, more Design Team inspiration posted tomorrow, so make sure you return to see what the team has created to inspire you!

For details on our Design Team/Sketch Designer Call, click HERE

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and wonderful job with the challenge Sandra! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month and sharing your awesome creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I loved the challenge idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the challenge Sandra, I have to say I love these sorts of challenges as it really gets you delving into you stash. Love the colour you've worked with as well, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove your take, Sandra....the numbers look fabulous & the colour scheme is YUM!!! Gorgeous page:) Congrats on the GDT:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great challenge. Got my layout uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played along and got my layout uploaded. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another GREAT Challenge - Fab reveal and inspiration from DT - Sandra I luv your paper choice and colours

    ReplyDelete