November 4, 2014

"Right Now" Layout by DT Elizabeth

Happy Tuesday!!!
Today's wonderful feature is the creation of DT Elizabeth, inspired by our
Elizabeth shared this with us about her layout and the challenge:
"I really wanted to focus on the journaling of this photo and also incorporate the challenge in there to meet the best of both worlds! I think I did that! I enjoyed this challenge and really tried to use my scraps of papers I had!

5 ~ Patterned Papers 
Teresa Collins Now & Then Damask papers, Newsprint papers, Bee papers, Floral papers, EP Little Girl Cupcake Casey papers
4 ~ Stickers or Cardstock Stickers 
American Crafts Daiquiri Thickers, Doodlebug Design Candy Shoppe cardstock stickers, October Afternoon Travel Girl word stickers, Fancy Pants Memories Captured label stickers
3 ~ Numbers 
I used in my journaling how old Alyssa is and what grade she is in)
2 ~ Stamps or Rub ons 
Studio Calico Here We Are stamp, Dear Lizzy American Crafts date stamp
1 ~ Paint or Mist 
Dylusions ink spray cherry"

We would love for you to create a layout inspired by our 
and link up to the link thingy on the side bar of our blog 
for a chance of winning this month's prize:

Thanks for stopping by, and stop back in tomorrow to see what our next 
Design Team has created to inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page! Great way to use all the elements and result in a lovely, clean page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so much the design! I love the journal! Do you have a special printer (one that print 30x30) or is it written with a typewriter?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete