November 19, 2014

"Thank Goodness For… My Girl" LO by DT Patricia


Hello Scrap Our Stash Friends! Happy Hump Day!


Today, DT Patricia is sharing with us her super cute layout:

This is what Patricia said her about her:


"I am thankful for my daughter because she is completely 100% the love of my life. Everything I do, I do for her! I call her my miracle child because we tried a very long time to be blessed with her, and when we almost gave up...we were blessed. She is my angel, my rock, my heart and my love. 


In this challenge, we were to use 5 items from our stash. I used: 1.) Bakers Twine, 2.) Yellow Ribbon, 3.) Enamel Dots, 4.) Bella Blvd Alpha Dots, 5.) Wooden Flair and bonus...to add I used Heidi Swapps Sweet Cherry Mist / Spray, and used Bella Blvds Summer Breeze" paper collection.

Enjoy and can't wait to see your creations!"


See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration! 


2 comments: