November 8, 2014

"Note" Layout by DT Nicole

Hi there!
Check out the ADORABLE inspiration we have on the blog today, 
created by DT Nicole inspired by our 
Read what Nicole shared with us about the challenge and her layout:
"I decided to go masculine this month with my layout based on stash challenge #20. It seemed to go along with the theme also as most little boys love countdowns. The cutie on the picture is Tristan, my friend's son, when he was a baby, and my page design was inspired by a sketch from Creative Scrappers. Now let the countdown begin! 5 - All papers used are from an older Echo Park collection called 'Note to Self'. I actually used 7 different patterns - blue polkadot (background), stripes, red polkadot, numbers, beige grid paper, ivory lined, journaling card. 4 - I added many stickers to my page, 4 of which are the red arrow, the 'Love This' tab, the circle tag and all cork embellishments are stickers. 3 - There is a whole vertical row of numbers on the right edge. 2 - Because I didn't have any rub-ons that matched the layout, I decided to use 2 different star stamps. 1 - I added red strings of red paint on my background and on some embellishments and I finished off with my signature whitewashing style using a sponge and white acrylic paint."

Okay, we have given you eight days of  awesome "Courntdown" inspiration and by now we should have inspired you to pull out your supplies, and start your "Countdown!"

We are looking forward to seeing how everyone completes this challenge, so make sure you check out the details and get your entry uploaded by November 29th for a chance to enter into our random drawing for our November prize!
Click HERE for the challenge!

And remember...we post design team inspiration daily, so make sure you return tomorrow to see what our next team member has created to inspire you!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment