November 12, 2014

"Friends of Monalisa" Layout by DT Tanti

Hello!
Today's lovely feature is being shared by DT Tanti, inspired by our
"Countdown Stash Challenge:
Tanti shared this about the challenge and her reveal:
I do use some background stamps for many of my layouts but don't use a stamp image very often. This challenge inspired me to use them and I love it.

Here is my countdown:
Five patterned papers ( Three from Amy Tangerine and two from Dear Lizzy).
Four puffy heart stickers.
Three puffy numbers stickers.
Two stamps ( A cup and a little flower on the background).
A yellow acrylic paint.

Your turn to "Countdown" and show us what you got!   Get your creation uploaded by November 29th to be entered into our November prize drawing.  Our randomly drawn winner this month will receive the following prize:

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tanti I really like how you used the framed patterned paper as the background for your wonderful layout! Great job completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete