April 22, 2017

"A Ferry Nice trip to Devonport" LO by DT Michelle H.

It's Scrappin' Saturday!

Who's Scrappin' today?
Here's some inspiration wonderful inspiration created Designer Michelle H.  
inspired by this month's Sketch Challenge:

Michelle H. said this about her layout:
"Hi All,
Down here in NZ the weather is starting to get a distinct chill in the air, so I thought I'd scrap some happy summery photos to remind me that it can be warm!
For my stash items I used
F- Flowers, frame, flair
L - Letter stickers, Lindys embossing powder
O - Ombre paper
W - Washi tape, woodies
E - Embossing powder, ephemera, enamel dots
R - Ranger Distress Crayons

Make sure you give this one a go!"


Here's a look at the April Sketch Challenge:

For more information about challenge, click HERE. 

For challenge guidelines, please chick HERE.

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of using modeling paste and other mixed media on layouts but a lot of times it looks random and out of place. I LOVE the texture on your layout that gimmicks the patterned paper at the bottom. I will definitely keep this in my mind for later use. Thanks for sharing your lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete