April 4, 2017

"Mod Tastic" Layout by Designer Cassie Wiscarson

Hello and thank you for stopping by our blog!
Today we are featuring the incredible layout SOS Designer Cassie created
inspired by the
Cassie
"I have really been loving these Tic Tac Toe challenges each month. This month I decided to use the right column. I started with 
Chevron Paper, Ephemera (I got the MOD sticker and the "Oregon's Gone Mod" postcard when we got dinner) and Thickers (second part of my title). 
I then added some embellishment to go with my fun papers and it all just "pops" off the wood grain background. 
can't wait to see which Tic Tac Toe you use!"

Here's the challenge....
for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
Our sponsor this month is 
Please take some time to visit their site to check out all of the amazing 
items they have in their online store.   

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow to see what 
SOS Designer Sherri Caramico created inspired by this month's challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment