April 18, 2017

"Laughing All the Way" LO by DT Cassie

Hello Crafters!

For today's inspiration, Designer Cassie shares this 
wonderful layout inspired by this month's Sketch Challenge:
 Cassie shares this about her layout:
I really loved all the different layers and the photo grid with this sketch. I dug through my scraps to mix and match papers to create this page. For the word part of this challenge I used:
F- Flair
L- Layering (title) and Little B
O - Oval, Overlay,Orange
W- Wood, Washi, White
E - Enamel Dots
R - Recollections, Red

I of course broke out my new (to me) vintage typewriter to add my journaling for this page. I hope this has inspired you to join us with this challenge. I can't wait to see your creations.

Here's a look at the April Sketch Challenge:

For more information about challenge, click HERE. 

For challenge guidelines, please chick HERE.

See you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment