April 25, 2017

"The Best of Your Heart" LO by DT Patricia

Hello Crafters!

For today's inspiration, Designer Patricia is sharing her beautiful layout
inspired by this month's Sketch Challenge:

Patricia shares this about her layout:
"Hey crafty friends!! This was a fun sketch challenge! I like doing the word challenges because it also reminds me of all the different items that I have in my stash while utilizing the letters in the challenge. I used the following:

F - Flower
L - "Love" Ephemera word
O - Overlay (My Minds Eye)
W - Washi
E - Ephemera
R - Recollections Alpha Stickers

Can't wait to see your layouts!"


Here's a look at the April Sketch Challenge:

For more information about challenge, click HERE. 

For challenge guidelines, please chick HERE.

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment