April 9, 2017

"Friends" Layout by Designer Asa Johansson

Hello there!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout Designer Asa created
inspired by the
April Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
Asa:
Hi!
It´s my turn to inspire you today for the current Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge! 
I hope I will succeed....
I love these challenges because you have so many options. Isn't  that a great thing? 

I´ve used the stash from the left vertical row:
border punch
stitching
the color yellow

Now it´s your turn!!! 
I really hope you want to join us for this Tic Tac Toe Challenge. 
Can´t wait to see what you´ll create. 
Hugs!
Åsa

Here's a look at this month's Tic Tac Toe board:
And if  Asa's beautiful page and the challenge wasn't enough to get your mojo going,
how about a prize from our
April Sponsor
to tempt you even further?

Link up you entries by 11:59 PM (PST), April 29th  to be entered into our random prize drawing!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment