April 19, 2017

"Fun Trip" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

Happy Hump Day! 

Today, Designer Sherri shares with us her fun layout
inspired by this month's Sketch Challenge:
 Sherri shares this about her layout:
"This layout is a memory of a "Fun Trip" we took to Myrtle Beach, SC with my hubby, son, and parents, the week between Christmas and New Years, at the end of 2015. 
It was the first time my youngest son was old enough to join the adults having a glass of wine!

I cut all of the leaves out with my circuit, then inked them with Ranger Distress Ink. I curled them with my finger and popped them with 3D dots. I love how they came out!

I think this sketch worked perfectly for my square Instagram photos! I used the following "stuff" from my stash, for the FLOWER challenge:
F - Fibers, Flash Cards paper, Fired Brick Stain
L - Lined paper, Live.Love.Laugh paper, leaves
O - Ochre (color,) Oasis Stickers ( title )
W - Washi Tape, Wooden Hearts, We R Memory Keepers - Gold Sequins, White Wine paper, Wine Cork paper, Wine and Friends paper, Wine bottle, Wine glass, Wine canvas embellishment
E- Eyelet, Epiphany Crafts Punch and Enamel shape
R - Ranger Distress Stains, Ranger Distressed Inks, Reminisce -The Winery paper collection

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope the sketch and my layout inspire you to play along!

Blog Link:  http://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/04/scrap-our-stash-sketch-flowers-our-fun.html"

Here's a look at the April Sketch Challenge:

For more information about challenge, click HERE. 

For challenge guidelines, please chick HERE.

Have you uploaded your layout yet? :)

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment