April 27, 2017

"Bloom" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Hello Crafters!

For today's inspiration, Designer Rachelle is sharing her beautiful layout
inspired by this month's Sketch Challenge:
Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi SOS fans! Rachelle back with you sharing my challenge layout. You have a few more days to create and get your project in the challenge. 
I love nature especially butterflies and flowers. So I created this lovely nature layout using this picture from my son. The background has a bit of mixed media, edge stamping/distressed. I love layering and the chipboard greenery. There are more viewson my blog...http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/. Don't forget the twist word-FLOWERS
F=flowers
L=lletters
O=Organza ribbon
W=Washi tape
E=Enamel dots
R=Rhinstones
That's it for this post! Thanks for stopping by and looking forward toward seeing your layout!"


Here's a look at the April Sketch Challenge:

For more information about challenge, click HERE. 

For challenge guidelines, please chick HERE.

Only a couple of days left to upload your layout!!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment