January 26, 2018

Dear Santa Layout by DT Michelle Mattie

Happy Fri-YAY!!๐Ÿ˜

Today, Designer Michelle brings us into the weekend with this beautiful layout
inspired by the Blend a Sketch Challenge: 

Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hey everyone. Here’s my take on our new blend a sketch challenge. I will have to admit I had some trouble with this and it came out totally different than I had originally planned. I used the layout of the second sketch, and the dotted semicircle on the first sketch inspired me to add the ornament banners. You just never know what parts of a sketch will inspire you. For the rhinestone part of the challenge, I scattered some around the flower clusters. I just love these photos of my grandson meeting Santa. He wasn’t scared at all and even pulled his beard!! Thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to see how this new challenge inspires you!!"

Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Only a few days left to upload your layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment